UMR CNRS 6553 ECOBIO
Université de Rennes 1, 263, Avenue du Général Leclerc,
Campus de Beaulieu, Bâtiments 14A
35042 RENNES Cedex, FRANCE
* 2001 Master degree in population ecology and research on population dynamics and ecology of an amphipod invader Dikerogammarus villosus (Crustacea: Amphipoda)
* 2004 PhD at the University of Metz on ‘The Role of salinity in dynamics and regulation of freshwater macroinvertebrate communities'. * 2004 - 2006 Lecturer at the University of Rennes 1 (France)
* 2004 - 2006 Lecturer at the University of Rennes 1 (France)
* From January to August 2007 Postdoctoral researcher at the Queen's University of Belfast (Northern Ireland)
* 2007 - Researcher at the french center for scientific research (CNRS)
* 2014 - Habilitation to drive research (HDR) at the University of Lyon1 'Impacts of global changes on the functionning of aquatic ecosystems'
* From 2014 to 2019 - Head of the French LTSER "Zone Atelier Armorique"
* Since 2015 - Leader of the research team "PAYSACLIM" of the laboratory ECOBIO
* Since 2019 - Leader of the observation service "S3O" of the Earth Sciences and Astronomy Observatory (OSUR)
* Since 2020 - Director of Research at the french center for scientific research (CNRS)
* Since 2020 - Leader of the Long term observatory commission of the Earth Sciences and Astronomy Observatory (OSUR)
- African invertebrates
- Freshwater Biology
* Member of the French Association of Limnology (AFL)
* Member of the French Ecological and Evolution Society
* Member of the French Society of Systematic
Scuba-diving, Snorkeling, Bush-walking, Rugby, Running, Swimming, and Travel.